Level 2 Stylist
- Year began this profession: 2008
- Urban Trends start date: 2010
- What got you interested in the beauty business? My passion for helping people look and feel their best!
- What do you love MOST about your work? I love getting to be part of my guests lives! I also love being able to share my passion for hair with all of my guests.
- I am “obsessed” with: Education! I love learning new things and gaining new perspective on existing trends!
- My Service Philosophy is: Communication is key! I believe that as long as there’s communication between my guest and myself, then the end result is always wonderful!
- My favorite product is/because: This is tough! It would be impossible to choose just one but the main ones I gravitate towards are color fanatic, pureology rootlift, and redken’s velvet gelatine.
- My hobbies/interests are: Reading, board games, and sewing.
- My Goal in life is: to go on more adventures, be around good energy, worry less, connect with people, learn new things, and grow.
- Redken Master Specialist
- Step Up
- Surface Glam Rock
- Redken Symposium 2013
- Lox Hair Extensions
- Mirabella Bride Certified
- Airbrush Makeup Certification
- CND Certification