Level 4 Stylist, Shareholder
- Year began this profession: 2009
- Urban Trends start date: 2009
- What got you interested in the beauty business? My stylist that I went to when I was in high school encouraged me.
- What do you love MOST about your work? Helping people with their hair and making them feel good about themselves.
- I am “obsessed” with: Color & highlighting, and trying new ideas on my clients.
- My Service Philosophy is: helping my clients with anything they need and giving them the best services I can give them!
- My favorite product is/because: It’s extremely hard to choose just one, but I have to go with Color Fanatic, beacuse it does everything a person needs for their hair. Without it I think we’d all be lost!!
- My hobbies/interests are: Hanging out with friends and family, having a good time, and I usually see a new movie once a week. I LOVE movies!
- My Goal in life is: To be the best I can be with a successful career and life. Also, to be healthy and happy!
- Michael Cole business classes
- David Stanko color trends
- Mission Possible
- Step up
- Debra Mchain
- New Trends
- Redken Symposium in Vegas 2011, 2015, 2017
- Certified Pureologist
- Color Correction
- Surface Glam Rock