Level 4 Stylist
- Year began this profession: 2014
- Urban Trends start date: 2015
- What got you interested in the beauty business? I loved doing hair ever since I was young. I loved doing braids on my cabbage patch dolls. So I have always had a natural interest which grew into a passion!
- What do you love MOST about your work? I love the transformation that a new color or cut can do, and what a difference it can make in how someone feels.
- I am “obsessed” with: Coloring hair and being creative.
- My Service Philosophy is: I believe an awesome service starts with the consultation and figuring out what my guests wants and needs whether its subtle, or high fashion, then getting it to exactly what my guest and I discussed so they leave happy and excited about their beautiful new look.
- My favorite product is/because: Stay High, because it gives awesome volume without the waxy feeling.
- My hobbies/interests are: Doing hair! Shopping, watching makeup and hair tutorials and going to Brewers games.
- My Goal in life is: To be successful in this profession and in life, and to be happy and make others happy!
- CND Certification
- Certified Redken Specialist