Level 3 Stylist
- Year began this profession: 2010
- Urban Trends start date: 2012
- What got you interested in the beauty business: I’ve always enjoyed styling hair and receptionist at a salon in high school.
- What do you love MOST about your work: Meeting new people.
- I am “obsessed” with: Cutting hair and working on nails.
- My Service Philosophy is: My job is to bring inner beauty and confidence out through enhancing the natural outer beauty. Everyone matters and it’s my job to give everyone a quality filled pampering service.
- My favorite product is/because: Guts Rootlift, because almost everyone benefits from it and it’s an easy product to use.
- My hobbies/interests are: Working with the youth at my church, building relationships with people, working out, occasionally working at a barista (I LOVE coffee!), watching movies, enjoying the outdoors, and my family!
- My Goal in life is: To be a loving and caring wife and mother – Just to enjoy life!
- Redken Color 2014
- Mission Possible
- Michael Cole Classes
- Lake Geneva Show 2012
- Mirabella Bride Certified